Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Road Trip!

I have been in Tamarindo only two days, but what crazy town. It's a little party town along the west coast that attracts a lot of beginner surfers - I think Tim may have been here a couple years ago. One main strip with lots of juice bars and beach bums and tonnes of hostels with people from all over, but I have met many Argentines where I am staying.

I meant to rent a board today and get a lesson from a fellow named Mark, who I rode the bus with yesterday to get here. That didn't workout as a new mate of mine, Jeremy, and I were up late indulging in las cervezas and let's just say were in no shape to do any sort of physical activity today.

Jeremy is a contractor from Victoria, BC. He and a friend are travelling around CR until the end of the month. So, the three of us are renting a car and driving two other girls they know up to the Nicaraguan border in the northwest where they are travelling and then we are off. To where? Well, we haven't thought that far ahead yet. But the car is rented and we are outta here tomorrow for a TICO ROAD TRIP!

Hope all is well with everyone back home ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment